Saving you time and giving convenience the CME CU way!
With Direct Deposit your payroll, retirement, Social Security, or other recurring income can be electronically deposited into your CME CU accounts. That means no delays to worry about when you mail your check or worries to visit the credit union before it closes. Your money is in your account and ready to use.
Benefits of Direct Deposit
- Speed – The funds are in your account ready to use on the day of your payday.
- Convenience – You do not have to worry about traveling to an ATM or branch to deposit your check.
- Safety – You do not have to worry about your check being lost or stolen.
- Build good savings habits – Building your long-term savings is easier because it goes into your account before it touches your hands.
Get Started Today!
To start your Direct Deposit to your CME CU FREE Checking or Savings, simply provide your employer or other payment provider with CME CU’s routing and transit number/ABA# – 211589899.
- To deposit funds to your CME CU FREE Checking, provide your employer or other payment provider with Our Transit and Routing # 211589899 and your checking account number.
- This is the middle set of numbers (9 digits) on the bottom of your checks. For simplicity and accuracy, you may want to provide them a voided personal check for the account receiving funds.
- To deposit funds to your CME CU Savings Account, provide your employer or other payment provider with your CME CU member/account Number.
Switch now! – CME CU makes switching your existing checking and Direct Deposit easy. Learn more about our Switch Kit.
Set-up Recurring Direct Deposit for Social Security and Federal Checks
Allocating Funds to any CME CU Account
- Once you establish recurring Direct Deposit with your employer or other payment provider and the funds are being sent to CME CU, you can allocate the funds to any of your CME CU Accounts.
- Using Online Banking, you can set up recurring weekly, biweekly, twice monthly, or monthly automatic transfers to your other accounts, to accounts on which you're a joint owner, and to other member accounts you've requested.