2024 Memorial Scholarship
At CME Credit Union (CME CU) we are committed to tomorrow by helping young members pay for today’s college education. This year CME CU will award six (6) $1,000 scholarships to eligible high school seniors and undergraduate students who will be attendings an accredited college or university in the fall.
Eligibility & Items Required
- Applicants must be a high school senior or current undergraduate student who will be or is enrolled at an accredited college/university for academic year 2024/2025.
- Student/Applicant must be a member of CME Credit Union at the time of application.
- Employees, Board and Committee Members are not eligible for the Scholarships.
- The following are items requested and must be included with your application by the due date to qualify for consideration:
- Completed Memorial Scholarship Application
- A typewritten essay of at least 250 words based on the this year's essay topic (see application for more details)
- An academic transcript of student’s grades
Submission Due Date
To be considered, your application and all requested information must be received by the Credit Union no later than Friday, April 12, 2024.
Please download the Scholarship Application for more information.