2022 Memorial Scholarship Program
CME Credit Union (CME CU) continues to show its commitment towards tomorrow by planting a seed and helping members pay for today’s college education. With that, we are pleased to announce the CME CU Memorial Scholarship.
This year the Credit Union will award four (4) $1,000 scholarships to eligible high school seniors or undergraduate students currently enrolled and attendings an accredited college or university.
Eligibility & Items Required
- Applicants must be a high school senior or current undergraduate student who will be or is enrolled at an accredited college/university for academic year 2022/2023.
- Student/Applicant must be a member of CME Credit Union at the time of application.
- Employees, Board and Committee Members are not eligible for the Scholarships.
- The following are items requested and must be included with your application by the due date to qualify for consideration:
- Completed Memorial Scholarship Application
- A typewritten essay of at least 250 words based on the this year's essay topic (see application for more details)
- An academic transcript of student’s grades
Submission Due Date
To be considered, your application and all requested information must be received by the Credit Union no later than Friday, April 29, 2022.
Please download the Scholarship Application for more information.